Saturday, January 16, 2010

Partying Hangover

I'm still recovering from all the partying we did at our house over the holidays.
I guess that's why it's been a month since I've been on here.
It has been nice to escape reality and just party with family.

It started with 21 people at Thanksgiving dinner, kept on with 32 people for Christmas dinner and games on the 23rd and 27 (18 kids!) for Rockin' New Year's Eve.
All of these par-tays were at our house.

Please don't come over because things are still not put away.

We also had an after-Christmas party in Kamas on the 26th at my cousin Kristi's with 34 people.

The Monday after New Year's, Rhett got sick and it lasted the whole week.
I think the combination of him being out of commission and me being thrown back into the reality of life and the reality of our situation caused me to have 4 mental/emotional breakdowns throughout that week.
At least the boys were still partying and enjoying life.

We're finally getting back on track but I'm the last one to recover.
Still haven't recovered.

It was a blast though.
Here are some highlights...





















3 comments:

just jen said...

you look sooper skinny...do you have a tape worm?

or just broken down from all the breakdowns?

it's going to be okay, eventually. okay, i love you.

Elisabeth said...

Any better? Keep on keeping on. Hang in there!

Unknown said...

you look great, alley baiby...
keep partying