I said the family prayer tonight and after the amen, Cameron busted out of his kneeling position and threw his hands up into the air. With a huge huff, he blurted out,
"Oh....so you don't even want me to do well in my program?! HUH??! ...Nice."
Oops. I guess I forgot to pray that he would do well in his 1st grade
Christmas Program on Wednesday.
I had no idea he needed praying for.
Don't worry, we have another day to pray for him.
But man, is he 6 going on 16 or what? He still is tiny but don't mess with him, I guess.
(He is adorable!)


2 comments:
that makes me think of when connor gets upset with me and will run to the bathroom and lock himself in. he'll sob for a few minutes then come out wondering why i am not doing whatever it is that he wants at that moment.
i thought that because we had boys we would skip the drama...we must have really strong drama genes.
He's just really self-aware, and so dang smart!
Post a Comment