I wish I could say that I have been away on a nice vacation and was having too much fun to find time to blog but I've actually been dealing with a brand new adventure...

And even though this is my eleventh year teaching and ninth year in public school, I feel like a brand new teacher again because I'm in a new school with new schedules and new routines and new people and new ideas of how to do things.
It is very frustrating.
I am disorganized and stressed out and already behind.
No wonder I'm eating so much greasy/sugary food this week....
But my class is great, 4th grade is so much fun again and I'm excited for all the things to come.
My uncle Mark (who inspired me to be a fourth grade teacher) just retired this May from teaching fourth grade for 28 years!
He came to my classroom over the last few weeks and helped me get ready and decorate.
My grandma and my mom came too and were just awesome.
It was so nice to have the help to unpack all my stuff that has been sitting in our garage for the past two years and put together the cutest trailer you ever did see.
I still feel a little frazzled but so far so good.
I can't wait to get back into the routine!


5 comments:
that's the cutest classroom I've ever seen! No wonder you've been so busy! It looks great! Good luck my friend!
Yeah, this shows exactly why I couldn't have ever been a teacher. At least not elementary school. All that creativity and cuteness. It's like each wall is a giant scrapbook page. Definitely not my forte.
It looks great, though! Good luck!
i love the huge wagon wheel...mostly because i love utah history.
i want a close up of the mrs. moschetti wall, that looks interesting.
you put a lot of hard work in and it looks good!
you are going to be the best 4th grade teacher that school ever had!
I wish I had a fourth grader to send to you.
They are a lucky bunch
Post a Comment