Friday, December 4, 2009

Dear Aunt Dorothy

The moment you take your last breath tonight, your soul will be transported to an ethereal family reunion of brilliance and love and spiritual intensity. All these earthly pains, diseases and traumatic health problems will be released from your weakened fragile body and you will be feather-light and released. Being with your brother again, my uncle Larry, will be joyous. I wish I could hear your first sweet words. And just the thought of being in the same room while the veil is lifted is what is making Kristi and I work to get there however we can. She really misses her dad. And all these years of separation could be eased by witnessing the intense spiritual moment when your spirit flies to him. Because maybe your flying to him will bring her closer to his spirit, which is the best she can get to being with him again. Even if the moment is fleeting. It would enrich her soul. But you're 12 hours away and time is short. So I guess we have to send our love through our many prayers and thoughts and create the vision of that reunion in our minds and hearts and hope that the spirit is with us to convey the truth and love of that moment.

I miss you and love you and can't wait to be with you and all our family again.

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

{{{Hugs}}}

just jen said...

those are beautiful thoughts...