The last few months have been fast and hectic. School's out now and I can finally rest but it almost seems like there is more to do. I now think about my own life and all the responsibilities I have instead of school and the life of my students. It's a nice, family stressful, feeling.
I've had wonderful baby showers that I don't want to forget and want to get written down asap.
Baby showers were difficult because I wanted to celebrate, but I didn't want to have the expectation of a new baby girl and all that comes with it if something was going to happen and take it all away from me. I have those thoughts sometimes like I'm going to do all this for nothing and lose the baby in the end. Not very positive thoughts, but sometimes pregnancy is like that. For me, anyway. I set up the pack and play and bawl because what if I set it up and there's no baby to go with it? Or people ask me if I'm excited and ready for a new baby and of course I am, but if I say too much, I worry that I will be setting myself up for disappointment. But stop it! I need to focus on the positive! Just having the pregnancy go this far is positive and there are a hundred things to be thankful and happy for. Ok so enough of that. On to the partying!
One of the showers I had was thrown by ladies in the neighborhood.
It was elegant and adorable and I loved it.



No comments:
Post a Comment