




I kiss and caress this yummy face multiple times a day. His sweet baby-soft skin will soon be tainted by these harsh winters and ultraviolet summers and I need to get as much of it as I can. His identity has changed from
Brenden
to Bren
to Bren Bear
to Buh-buh Bear
to Bubba
to Bubs
to Bubber
to Bren
to Bren Bear
to Buh-buh Bear
to Bubba
to Bubs
to Bubber
to Butter
and that's just what I want to do - spread him on toast and munch down.
He has started to sing songs that are recognizable, tease his brother and hold his own, do Crazy Face on command, recognize people and places by name, tell me little jokes in his own baby way, brush his teeth by himself, listen to a story for more than 3 seconds and give me kisses whenever I ask for them.
Which is very often.
He is sweet, soft, creamy and munchable.
Just like Butter.


4 comments:
when i look at him i see rhett...only more blonde. what a cutie.
i love to eat babies too.
but i prefer to take little bites throughout the day. it last a little bit longer.
He is so cute! They grow too fast. I love this little guy!
He is such a cutie! love it!
Wow!n Your boys are so stinking cute!! I am so happy to be in touch with you! Lets get together soon and catch up!
Post a Comment