I got the kids breakfast this morning and sat them down at their little, plastic picnic table that sits right next to our kitchen table. I started clearing off the mail and kid remnants and other randomness that covered the kitchen table but noticed that Cam was eyeing me strangely.
"What are you doing?" he asked as if I were dancing a jig with a cat on my head.
"Uh, I'm cleaning of the table," I said with a DUH tone to my voice.
"Who's coming over?"
For rude! I thought as I continued to clean.
"No one has to come over for me to clean the house," I said, feeling offended. "We clean up everyday!"
I didn't have the guts to mention that there was someone coming at 1:30.
Do I really only clean the house when people are coming over??
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Visitors
Posted by
Mrs. Misses
at
10:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
hahahaa! sounds like me. Sometimes I feel like that's the only time I actually get the cleaning (somewhat) done. Ben hasn't asked me anything like that... yet.
the ONLY time i sweep the floor is if people are coming over...and i am not even lying!
I know I do. I told Ben if you want the house clean I guess you need to start inviting people over. How funny.
I think everybody does it. That is the only time I clean the house. In fact I cleaned it last night because I had people coming over...
This is pretty much the drill in our house too! If the house is really bad, I know it's time to invite friends over. I mean, I keep a somewhat tidy house, but you know, I really clean (dust, vacuum, mop, clear all the clutter, etc) when we have people coming over! Don't feel badly. I do, however, think it's funny that Cam observed this. So funny!
I have to admit that I am better at cleaning the parts of my home that will be seen by people.
hahahahahhaha =)
I miss you!
Ah....kids are so smart =)
yep, although lately i've gotten used to no one coming over, so when someone does it can be alittle awkward! thankfully, i've been able to grab the kids and hustle them to my room and shut the door before they run and answer it.... "No one's home i guess..." :P
Post a Comment