Ok - seriously I need you to teach me how to do that. can you email me the steps to change the coloring like that and to get the darker edges? Thanks mucho!
Ok for real! I'm waiting for an email on the instructions. I'll bake you some really yummy banana bread with belgium choc. chips and a streusel topping!!! :) you can email me at shadden595@gmail.com PRETTY PLEASE!!! :)
11 comments:
awesome picture! I like the photoshop work too. Can you teach me, please?
I wish I had photoshop, I think it looks fun to play around with! Cute pic of Cameron! He is so adorable all the time!
Ok - seriously I need you to teach me how to do that. can you email me the steps to change the coloring like that and to get the darker edges? Thanks mucho!
Wow, that is amazing. Looks like a picture from a photography magazine or something. He's such a little hottie!
That is amazing. I so need to learn how to use it. Jen is a good sharer. I love her!
THat looks awesome...I definately need to learn so of that action!
ally, do not divulge our secrets...we must become really awesome first!
Ok for real! I'm waiting for an email on the instructions. I'll bake you some really yummy banana bread with belgium choc. chips and a streusel topping!!! :) you can email me at
shadden595@gmail.com
PRETTY PLEASE!!! :)
A true creative artist never tells her secrets cause usually they aren't hers. Google Photoshop actions. haha
I'll take the banana bread.
Hey nice job! Isn't photoshop the best. I have a ton of actions that I love, you got a good one!
Post a Comment