In another attempt to get into shape, I tried to think of an excuse to spend money on myself. So, I requested and received this for Mother's Day.
There's never enough time to myself to do a full workout without losing sleep or having kids tried to add weight to my workout, so I was hoping this would be a way to workout and keep the kids entertained. Don't know how entertained they are going around the block over and over, but the speed bumps help a bit. Eventually, when we get a bigger car, I will be able to fold that thing up and pack it and my bike out to trails and really get some miles on it.
I may only be able to make it around the block 5 or 6 times right now, but I'm working on it.
Happy Mother's Day Ladies!
Saturday, May 10, 2008
Kidarooz
Posted by
Mrs. Misses
at
7:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
yeah!
good for you, you'll be back in your high school jeans (which i know you still have!!!) in no time...good luck!!
It is so true, we really don't have the best options when it comes to an exercise route. I will wave at you each time around the block though.
We are on the same wave length. I think I want one of those so I can loose weight. The weather is so nice, too. I love it and have fun!
I actually saw you using that the other day and I was like,"Tys I need one of those things!" It looks like so much fun and a good work out too. How fun!
Post a Comment