...at least to the city of Saratoga.
We will now be settling into a cozy little HOUSE on the sand at Traverse Mountain.

My mom says she sings the "Wise Man and the Foolish Man" song every time she passes by that area but hopefully we won't be washing away with the rain. Haha. We're SO excited! We figured since we're renting and won't be buying for a little while longer, we might as well rent someplace that we can fit and that we can really call our own.
Sunday, May 25, 2008
So Long, Farewell...
Posted by
Mrs. Misses
at
8:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


13 comments:
so nice!
i can only hope our house will be half as nice as that!
i will come to visit soon!
How awesome, what a cute house! Love it. Yay for jetted tubs and fireplaces and great kitchens and all the rest! Good luck moving, wish I could help! I'm still unpacking and will be for the next year or so, I think!
How sad, we will miss you!
I first I felt sad, then realized that we are eventually leaving, too, plus, we are actually looking at a house in traverse mountain, too!
This is the saddest news ever. But i have to hand it to you, that place is gorgeous! And, it's not too far away so we won't complain. Very excited for you guys!
Good for you guys! I must admit I sing the same song as your mom, I am glad that there are others who see the irony but I do not wish you any harm, I promise.
I will keep my eye out for boxes, I know there are still some from when we moved.
Yay! That will be so fun for you and it looks gorgeous inside!
I told you that you needed a bigger counter space. Looks like you got it! Do you want to sell me your bedroom furniture instead of moving it?
Love ya!
Wow, what a place! I'm totally bummed you're moving because you are one of the coolest people ever! Seriously! You are so easy and fun to talk to and your boys are darling! When are you moving, we'll come help!
No, No, No, I don't want new neighbors again! Well unless they are as nice as you! I am so bummed you have been such a good neighbor. I have had 5 different sets of neighbors since I moved in less than 2 years ago, I hate change, always have, always will. So needless to say I hate to see you go! I hope we're not to far behind you (we're hoping to buy another home very soon.
Good Luck to your family, I'll keep up with your blog!
Congrats! The place looks awesome! Everyone will miss you guys though!!! Good luck moving. I HATE IT!!!!
Fun for you! We live in a home built in 1979 so when I see new houses I get a bit jealous. Some day! Enjoy your new place. Good choice.
Yay! It looks super nice! I am jealous. It is always so good to get a bigger place. I think Lex gets so bored in my little hole. I'll have to come visit!
Post a Comment