...dirty bib
chapstick
can of green chilies
half of an easter egg
single paper clip
empty water bottle without a lid
crumpled napkin
christmas ornament shaped like an apple
checkbook
binkie
random coupon
mini kaleidoscope toy
medicine dropper
container of pumpkin spice scented hand wipes
one baby shoe
rubik's snake
empty CD jewel case
unsharpened pencil
single baby saftey outlet plug...
All a random bunch of stupid items that I just cleaned off my KITCHEN counter.
How does this happen? And why don't I see it coming every time?!
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Give me a break, please
Posted by
Mrs. Misses
at
7:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
you should have taken a before and after...
is your counter clean now? How rewarding! We have a little joke among the Riggs kids about the most ridiculous places you can find things, I think Nate Wright might be in on it too. Just ask him where you keep your backpack. If he answers in or under the dishwasher, he gets the prize! See, people can perfectly functional and entertaining even if they do have kaleidescope toys on their counter under the checkbook, next to the ornament on top of the pumkin spice wipes...
I think you should just get a bigger counter.
LOL. Yeah. I am in on it. My backpack is in the DishWasher right now...with your mother's shattered wedding crystal goblet. Nice. Real nice.
Anyway, Alley Baiby. I miss you. I am glad your counter is clean now.
It made me smile...
That sounds like my counter, just substitute little dog toys for the kids toys... I better get cleaning huh?
Ha, sounds like my kitchen counter, my living room floor, my bathroom.....
Post a Comment