SURPRISE!
We're moving on SATURDAY (June 7th). We just found out and are going a little crazy. Not sure how we're going to do that unless we have some people come and help us.....
So, it's PARTY TIME!!
Come over to our place,
this Saturday around noon.
We will have TrEAts and probably pIzZA and lots of DrINkS. (Does that lowercase/uppercase thing entice you even more? ...I thought it would). And then, in between eating, could you please move a few boxes into the Uhaul? That would be great. Please tell your friends. We are desperate. The ward softball game is on Saturday and I have recruiters going there to tell the men to please come and eat lunch at our house after they have worked up an appetite. It will be all worth it, I promise.
And on top of it all,
I have almost everything out in the garage to be walked into the Uhaul.
That is SO worth pizza and treats, isn't it?
Ladies, bring your kids and your husbands and we will all party. It will be a going away/moving party and your Saturday workout. So don't wake up early to go to YOGA - just come to my house to tone your arms and legs. Perfect. I am so nice to invite you, aren't I? (I will be making phone calls Saturday at 12:01pm if anyone is missing). There may even be some free junk, I mean free TREASURES that you might find near our garbage that will be free for the taking. Don't miss out!!







5 comments:
maybe if we all boycott will you stay? ;) We really are going to miss you guys and you are only gonna be like 5 minutes away so you seriously better not just disappear on us!
i have tons of family in town this weekend, but i give my word that i will do my very best to be there to help - even if i don't think it's a very good idea. boo for moving.
I am going to try and come and I am not just saying that, I mean it. Moving sucks so I will do my best to get there.
Oh girl, I'm feeling for you! Here I am four weeks later, STILL not moved IN. I hope everything goes smoothly and you get LOTS of help! I wish we lived closer- not that I'd be any help at 35 weeks pregnant, but I'd make my husband go over there! :D
Party on- I am always up for free pizza- even if I have to sweat to get it!! I still can't believe that you are going to be leaving us!
i want to come.
will you have pizza with thin crust, pepperoni, green peppers and onion? that is my favorite.
unfortunately, i don't think colin would think it's a good idea to drive to utah for pizza since gas is 4.35 a gallon.
yes, you read that right.
4.35 a gallon.
ridiculous. i guess i am not going anywhere this summer.
sawry!
Post a Comment