Sunday, June 1, 2008

Cam's First Primary Talk


A few weeks ago, Cam gave a talk in Primary. They asked him last minute because someone cancelled and they knew that he loved to talk on the microphone. I'm hoping they meant that him wanting to talk on the microphone every second of primary was adorable, not totally annoying.

I did my best to prepare a talk that wouldn't be mumbled by a three year old but would involve him and the primary and that people would remember and learn something because it was easy to understand. I am such a nerdy teacher. So enjoy, if you can make it through the whole thing, and just know that Cam wants to give a talk every Sunday now. We were proud of him!


2 comments:

Downey's said...

Cam did a great job on his talk- I love hearing him in primary! Kudos to a great mom who helped him with it. I just read that you are moving- you will be missed!! But i love the new house!

just jen said...

one time in our ward, there was a 3 year old that had a 5 minute talk MEMORIZED. it was amazing. and it also made me feel like not a very good parent.

that's all.