I hardly ever have fancy occasions to go to so I haven't spent the money on fancy clothes.
But an occasion came up and I needed to buy a swanky dress so I took my mom along.
I found a dress that I liked and told my mom to grab me one of them and meet me back in the dressing room.
She came back saying all they had was a size FOUR.
I tried it on anyway.
IT. FIT.
And MAN! I looked GOOD!!
My arms were thin, my stomach was flat and you could see my collar bone.
Was this a dream?
...YEP.
But I woke up with SO MUCH motivation and have lost 9 pounds now.
SIZE FOUR (ok, how about EIGHT) here I come!!


3 comments:
yeah!
you've got to love dreams like that.
and you can do it!
I LOVE dreams like that! But hate when I wake up! YOu can do it drop those pounds you go girl!
i've never ever had a dream like that. i did have a dream that andrew let the kids go to the doctor by themselves....
Post a Comment