Sunday, April 12, 2009

Christmas to Easter

I started my diet in Jan and have now lost almost 20 pounds (17 last week).  
I am hoping to continue to lose 10-15 more before we go to Mexico, 
but here is a before and after to see if you can tell the difference.  

Just for fun....  

And to keep me motivated....

BEFORE



AFTER



(Yes, I was posing like a model on purpose)






They are not great pictures, 
but I am realizing that there are NO PICTURES of me anywhere!  
I got so used to hiding from pictures that now I have a slim record of my existence, 
overweight or not.  

That will change.  
I will do better at documenting myself, 
even if it will make you feel badly to see how
GLAMOROUS and GORGEOUS I am. 
Yes, I've been hiding for your sake. 

Ha.

10 comments:

just jen said...

sexy, sexy!

i really like that shirt you were trying on, did you buy it?

Katie Riggs Hansen said...

I would totally be your date. And now you are going to Cancun... Many excuses to look like a sexy model

Marci said...

You look great! Way to go. I need motivation like you. With a new baby I always say, "work-out or sleep?" Sleep wins every time.;)

Shannon said...

You look GREAT! I can see it in your face, in those pictures. Way to go! Now, if I can just jump on the band wagon...

Mama_Miles said...

20lbs! You rock lady! Geez! Oh, and before you go to Mexico (?) we should maybe do some hair...what say you? :)

Shannon Abbott said...

You look HOTT!!! I can't wait to get skinny again!!!

martha corinna said...

Awesome! You look great!

Nathan said...

stunning! you are stunning Allison Dawn Green Moschetti!!! Stunning!!!!

AMiller said...

Hey girl - you can read my weight loss blog. I just don't want random people like my sister's boyfriend reading it. I really don't care if you do - watch out, I am known to get very personal every once in a while. And you look awesome. I told you that at church, right?.

Cherie Dick said...

It's been awhile since i've checked on you :D you look fantastic Allison, keep it up!!!