Thursday, April 2, 2009

Interview with Cameron

I saw this interview on my friend Jen's blog, and thought it would be fun to hear  what Cameron would say.

So I asked him these questions and these were his responses...

1. What is something I always say to you? I Love You

2. What makes me happy? when I make my bed

3. What makes me sad? when I don't do anything

4. When do I laugh? when you hear a joke

5. What was I like as a child? you liked painting when you were six and you would talk to six year old girls (that's a little weird)

6. How old am I? 31

7. How tall am I? 6 measures

8. What is my favorite thing to do? play with me

9. What do I do when you're not around? play with someone else

10. If I become famous, what will it be for? singing on American Idol

11. What am I really good at? teaching

12. What am I not very good at? at not bringing me to somewhere important like McDonald's

13. What do I do for my job? teaching

14. What is my favorite food? salad, pizza

15. What makes you proud of me?
making good smoothies (if he was so proud, you would think he would drink one)

16. If I were a cartoon character, who would I be? Princess Leia (I'm not sure he really knows what a cartoon is but I like his answer)

17. What do you and I do together? play with blocks, make my bed

18. How are you and I the same? cause Jesus made us brown eyes

19. How are you and I different? cause you're much taller as me and cause I have a tattoo and you don't (he had just put a madagascar tattoo on his stomach)

20. How do you know I love you? cause you tell me you love me

21. What do I like most about dad? nothing because you always fight to him (Uh-oh)

22. Where is my favorite place to go? Wendy's and to see Daddo at Spring ATT (it wasn't AT&T, just A T T )

4 comments:

just jen said...

funny, funny!


he was much kinder to you than connor was to me!

Natalie said...

Wow, the last time I saw Cameron he could barely talk. It is amazing to me how much he has grown up! How precious!

Katie Riggs Hansen said...

I love it!

Jeanette said...

I'm SO GLAD you stopped by my blog today! Believe it or not I was just thinking about you and couldn't even check in on you because I couldn't find your dang blog address! So yeah...glad you popped in.

Sorry to hear about your little one's surgery. We have been through that and it's nerve wracking. They gave my kiddo some tranquilizer because he woke up furious and it scared me to death because he was like a six year old infant, he couldn't hold his head up or control his body, it was freaky.

Hope your little man is feeling better quick, that two week hump is a killer. Just when you think you are past the worst of it, you hit the worst of it.