Rhett has been working non-stop and more than he needed to in order to secure his spot in President's Club.
Only the top managers and high-up people can qualify
and have to show consistent awesomeness over 6 months.
I have been working non-stop at trying to lose weight, get firm, find flattering outfits and psyche myself into being confident and un-self-conscious while I am skantily clad at
President's Club.
Now that he has won and we are going,
it couldn't be at a worse time and less straight into Swine Flu City.
President's Club pays for
*roundtrip airfare on Delta
*roundtrip airport transfers via air-conditioned motor-coach
*all meals/beverages under "all inclusive plan"
*prterage, taxes and gratuities
*all non-motorized sports equipment
*one free entrance fee to Wet'N Wild park per person
*Maroma Beach Activity including lunch
*40% discount on golf at Moon Palace
*unlimited long distance phone calls to USA, Canada and Mexico
It is going to be an amazing trip,
except we will probably not go on the Chichan Itza tour to the Myan ruins (and city shopping) and are iffy about doing the dolphin adventure/Garrafon Park trip.
We also will probably come home with tan lines
from the medical masks that we may be required to wear.
I'm already planning on bringing Clorox wipes, antibacterial hand sanitizer, virus killing tissues and a possible prescription of Tamiflu, just in case.
Can you imagine not going on this amazing trip after all of Rhett's hard work and my sacrifice for a nicer bod and all the planning and preparation we've done??
I can't either.
Although we may be famous 7-10 incubation days after we return.
Look for us on the news...


2 comments:
i think knowing is half the battle...
you know what i mean?
if you know the threat is there you will be very careful and be able to avoid it, right?
way to go, rhett!
and just do the dolphins...when will you ever get another opportunity?
Everytime I hear a story on the flu, I think about you having to cancel your trip. Have a great time! I may avoid you for a couple weeks after you get back - don't take it personally, but I really hope you have a good time.
I wanna go somewhere warm and sit on a beach and read and book and do nothing. Ahh, someday.
Post a Comment