Friday, November 30, 2007

Anytime Fitness?


Yes, I signed the Million Viewer Challenge Contract and now Oprah and Bob Greene are going to be checking in on me (or something) and I am required to workout. What have I gotten myself in to?? I have toyed with the idea of getting up at 7am and working out until 8am and would be back for when I would normally get up and get the kids ready for the babysitters but I need someone to motivate me. Please. I haven't worked out consistently for about 2 years! Ok maybe 6 years. Ok never, but I always start out strong and have really great intentions. I am seriously adamant this time but need a workout buddy or buddies or a group or a phone tree or something. Please?

5 comments:

just jen said...

let's do it...i will be your virtual work out buddy.

Joshua Oram said...

That's the same routine I have been doing - from 7 AM to 8 AM, then get the kids up and get ready for work. What got me started was reading on the treadmill. I always fall asleep reading the scriptures, so one time I tried reading while on the treadmill - no sleeping! So now I read and walk in the mornings (2 goals met at the same time. Sweet). Hard for some people to read and walk, though. Sometimes I lose balance and almost fall off.

Nichole Bruce said...

You need to come workout with Stephanie and me!! She going to start teaching me yoga. We're starting Tuesday at 6:15.... come going us!!

martha corinna said...

Can you wait until I get Abram sleeping through the night, then I will do the phone tree thing for sure?
I expect him to sleep through the night any day now. Of course, I have been expecting this for like 4 months now. Pray for me.

just jen said...

please blog more often or i am going to kick your bottom...very hard