


I am so thankful that other people are motivated and active because thanks to them, they have helped me to start on the road to recovery. Recovery from my decadent diet, from my hectic days and from my stagnant life. Basically, I just haven't had the means, schedule or motivation to get started on exercising. I woke up at 5:55am this morning to get to my "yoga class." We worked out for about an hour and it was awesome. I was exhausted and SORE as I WALKED HOME, but as long as they will do it, I will join them in strengthening my sad, flabby body. This is just what I needed and the routine and instruction was AWESOME! Thanks girls!!
Tuesday, December 4, 2007
Sore Motivation
Posted by
Mrs. Misses
at
9:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I hear ya on being sore. I made my husband give me a back rub last night. But it's going to be so fun!
good job ally...i am proud of you.
I am SO glad to hear i'm not the only one who is sore. I honestly didn't expect is, but by tuesday night, i was aching. And the worse part is I'm STILL sore!! I'll see you tomorrow!!
Allison! I am so excited that I found your blog! It is darling and so are you!
-Jana Bishop
http://houseofbishop.blogspot.com
Good Job!
Someday...
Post a Comment