Fabulous stew with spinach, cabbage, green beans, celery, onions, tomatoes and tri-tip steak.
Artichokes and dipping sauce.
Ricotta cheese dessert with cocoa powder, vanilla extract, dark chocolate shavings and whipped cream.I am now on day 8 in Phase 1 of South Beach Diet and so far so good - I've lost 6 pounds. Its so reassuring to know that there are only 34 more to go!! And the food on this first phase really isn't that bad. I am salivating over phase 2, though. My dad gave me two of his cookbooks and the recipes for phase 2 are looking really good right about now. 6 more days to P2.
Sirloin patty with cheddar cheese and South Beach "Surprise Mashed Potatoes" (mashed cauliflower that actually kinda tastes like mashed potatoes.
PS Crystal Light Raspberry Lemonade is a must.
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Phase 1
Posted by
Mrs. Misses
at
2:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


13 comments:
Good job, girl! I am in the same boat right now. Keep it up!
Good work. I have been good about the gym but not so much about food. I'm still in though, don't count me out yet
That food looks realy good!! I want to come over and eat it all!
That is so good. The food looks really good too.
This all looks delicious. I love artichokes. I love the mashed cauliflower (my mom did that diet).
You've made my sickness subside momentarily, and given me ideas.
remember when Trav and I came up and made you coconut shrimp with the awesome dipping sauce? That should be in Phase 2, right?
That is AmAzInG!! 6 pounds in 8 days....way to go!!
Wow, that food looks really good right now. Who knew diets could have ok foods. Hey-where were you tonight? We missed ya!
Wow, that's awesome Allison! Great job!
So, I'm reading my best friend's blog, and what do I see, a comment from Mrs. Misses! I've known Natalie Bleazard my whole entire life, and when I say entire life, I mean that I have pictures of us as babies together. How do you two know each other? That's so funny.
i am proud of you alli...when we are skinny we need to get signed up for best friend makeovers so we can have all new clothes...what show can we do? i will write to oprah first.
and p.s. that is not chedder cheese on that patty...that is a kraft single...SO SICK!!
please go and repent for eating something so gross. i am throwing up right now.
Yeah!! I am so glad we found eachother! How is life? How is everything going in Lehi? My best friend Lindsey Hortin told me she knows you! Small world. We decided we should all get together sometime and play some games and catch up. I would love to see you again. Keep me posted!
you are so strong, I couldn't even make it past phase one! I know... I am bad!
Post a Comment