Sunday, January 27, 2008

Wynn Las Vegas

Rhett has been working for AT&T for over a year now and it has been an amazing job for him.



They have a lot of perks and contests to get him motivated to sell, sell, sell!




Among many other things, he has won $250 to Nordstrom, Jazz tickets in the executive suites (twice), a home entertainment system, a 50 inch plasma tv, multiple cash awards in increments of $100, $50 in a features contest, $500 bonuses in his paychecks for being top rep in the company and now, for overall sales, most total gross profit and whatever else,
he has won
MVP for the region (all of Northern Utah!!).
He was given this really cool looking MVP award that now sits in his store.



I even won $250 at the Christmas party for being the first spouse to memorize and recite the Spring motto. They also awarded "PRESIDENT'S CLUB
"
to top sales reps and managers in the region,
and with all his hard work, dedication, long hours and mad customer service skills
and sales ability, he really was able to "WYNN"
big! He is so fabulous at what he does. I am so proud of him!
We're going to
VEGAS, baby!!
(Can you see how extra important the
SOUTH BEACH DIET is right about now?
Who's going to do it with me???)

PS Ready to join the largest wireless carrier in the United States
from the most handsome Branch Manager they have?
(Back off, ladies - he's all mine).
But...he can get you a new phone.
"More bars in more places" and Rhett can bring them to you!

8 comments:

Mrs.Mayne said...

Congratulations Rhett!! I love it when hard work pays off. Unfortunately my husband was in a job for years that it didn't. But thats ok. He is his own boss now, so he gives himself all the pats on the back that he deserves.

just jen said...

rhett is a hard worker...that will be a weekend to remember!

bring your birth control lady!!

just jen said...

there should have been a comma in that last sentence...i didn't mean you should bring an actual lady...that would be creepy.

Jana said...

Go Rhett! I love the Wynn-- so beautiful!

Nathan said...

Good work, Rhett! I am thinking of switching to AT&T....
iphone, right?

Carrie said...

Congrats! That is so awesome to feel like all that hard work isn't going unnoticed.

Marianne said...

Congratulations Rhett!!! We are so lucky to have husbands that are such good providers and hard workers! I know I couldn't do what Scott does!

Mrs. Misses said...

Man, you sound like one LUCKY woman to have a guy like that!! He sounds amazing!!