Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Carnival Cam

We went to the Utah State Fair like many, many other people.
I made this for Cam to fill the need when he's asking for more carnival.
I also wanted to put together a less boring documentary of our time there.
Watching raw video footage isn't the most exciting...

Thanks to Jash for the song idea.
You always can find the coolest songs for video footage, Jashie.
(This also reminds me that we need a new video camera).




(All the compression and the embedding has caused a bit of a lag in the music, it seems...you get the general idea)

3 comments:

Lindz said...

That video was awesome. The music matched very well. You are amazing. You guys sis everything. I loved the tigers. Lex didn't go on any rides, hopefully next year. I can't believe Bren went on that one with Cam. You are brave.

Crystal Hadlock said...

That little video was awesome!!!

Kristia said...

So jealous about the fair, it looks fab. I was watching this half asleep and i saw brenden and i was like? why is brenden...?? and then i remembered it was a video of your family, not some random popup or something... der