Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I TAKE IT BACK

Ok offended people, I take that last post ALL BACK.
I just linked to some crazy lady's blog and
Archie's song CRUSH came out of nowhere and I LOVE it.
It only slightly startled me but it became such a lusty startle.
What a DOLLFACE and I am just love with his voice and....

Oh, no...
I spoke WAY TOO SOON.
Somewhere Out There, the FIVEL version has just come on.
Seriously?
I take back taking back.

PS I'm realizing that she's not serious, just making fun of bloggers. Haha!

2 comments:

just jen said...

automatic music is never allowed. i try to remember to turn off my sound before i start cruising blogs, but i always forget and end up getting blasted with that stupid song, "bubbly". oh, how i hate that song.

Nathan said...

I've been tinkering and building a lot on my blog... (maybe you'll visit and comment) and I ALMOST...ALMOST added a music player...
Glaв I didn't!
Miss you!