You know you play WAY TOO MUCH Star Wars Legos on xbox when your 17 month old's first words include...
DAGOBAH
I swear Bren said that today while Cam and I were destroying things with the force in Lego City. It was a jumbled mess of sounds but it sure sounded like day-go-bah.
(Rhett and I have been enjoying way too many late nights of covert operations on the xbox. Cam is continuously amazed at how he has passed levels that he can't remember and how he is suddenly playing with new characters from out of nowhere. It is our guilty pleasure and I seriously need some sleep).
He didn't say ball or drink or even da-da...poor Rhett. I don't even think Bubs has ever said da-da. Rhett needs to cut back on the hours at work...
To be fair, though, Bren has also recently said "Bubba" to himself in a mirror and kissed the mirror.
Can that be any cuter?
Bubba is what we call him most days because...
Cam and I were practicing letter sounds and I was saying buh-buh bear. Cam realized buh-buh was also like Brenden. So we started calling him buh-buh Brenden bear and then buh-buh- bear and then just buh-buh and finally Bubba. Sometimes Bubs. Now, I guess he has started calling himself Bubba. That is just so freakin adorable to me.
So besides ma-ma (which he has always said) and a few other things that we haven't translated yet, "Bubba" is the cutest and most recent new word.
Oh, and Dagobah.



6 comments:
that's so cute!! I love those things-maybe he was saying "dad go bye? or "dad go bathroom?" :D It seemed like jack would never talk and then right around brens age a little light came on...now we get in the car to go anywhere or come home from anywhere and he yells "where tank?" (the dog) :P
i promised connor that i would buy him this game months ago. i keep putting it off because i've always thought the game looks boring. and let's face it, i 'm the one that's going to be doing most of the playing, because connor just likes to watch.
but since you are "addicted" to it, it must be a fun game, right?
as soon as we get it, i will have to start hitting you up for all the secrets...thanks alli
I love when babies start to talk! It is my favorite!
Ha Ha Ha Ha!
Degobah!Bubba!
I say my name and kiss myself in the mirror several times daily...
love you all from Moscow!
That is awesome. I love to play nintendo. Lex has started to play with us.
Josh wanted Lego Indiana Jones, but they don't have that for Mac, so we downloaded the Lego Star Wars demo. Josh was bored to tears in 2 minutes (as was I). I guess Halo spoiled him. Halo players are such ELITISTS, aren't we.
Anyway, I've started my Xbox 360 fund, so at Christmas we will finally be rocking the video game system. We only need two games - Halo 3 and a soon-to-be-released game based on the movie Aliens, the greatest movie that's not Moulin Rouge ever made.
Oh, and I am literally just now getting online after a million hours and days of work, so that's why I didn't respond to the book you wrote on my blog. Loved it, though. You really can't help yourself, I think, when it comes to that stuff. Good on you, as my Aussie friend would say.
Post a Comment