I have to admit that I kind of hate play-doh.
Not because it isn't fun or doesn't invoke creativity and imagination but that it is so MESSY!
I hate the crumbs
the mixing of colors
the drying out
the squashed play-doh on the bottom of my socks
and the possibility of it going in someone's mouth or nose.
But I still rolled it on out last week and the kids had a blast.
I even had time to do the dishes without a million interruptions.
(besides mom - look at this {blob}! or look at this {blob} that I just made!)
The table and the kitchen had to be deep cleaned anyway,
so it was just another part of the mess already there.
I don't take it out very often, but when I do the kids LOVE IT.
Maybe that one or two days a week that I really clean the kitchen (sweep, mop, disinfect),
I should just let them have at it.
Maybe.


3 comments:
I don't hav kids yet, and I don't like play-doh even! It really is so so messy. They should make a new kind of play doh that isn't so crumbly!
ha I hate play doh too! Avery is obsessed w it right now and I keep finding it everywhere shoved in toys upstairs downstairs in the carpet. Yikes!
100& agree...hate it! Hope Brenden's surgery goes well.
Post a Comment