Brenden hasn't been feeling well since his surgery on Thursday, so I made this hoping to cheer him up. It is his favorite song from HSM3.
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Brenden hasn't been feeling well since his surgery on Thursday, so I made this hoping to cheer him up. It is his favorite song from HSM3.
Posted by
Mrs. Misses
at
12:38 AM
6 comments:
That was so precious! I love those boys..I want one of my own right now!!!!!
so cute.
i mean, SO CUTE!
can we have a lesson on how to make my own videos this summer?
thanks mrs. moschetti.
Seriously. Brought a tear to my eye! How cute was that?
What a great little mommy you are!!! Hope he gets feeling better soon!!
This is sooo so awesome. Makes me wish I took more video. I've been wanting to do some videos like this lately... now I really want to. I'll have to get on that! Dave always does, but we didn't take any when they were born, that would have been fun to have. I looooove the part with Cam going to meet Brendan! Tooo cute.
Thanks for writing it up. I think blogs are good so that you don't have to repeat the events 5000 times to everyone that asks. I'm excited for some family hangin' time to I can give that little cutie a hug. That's a lot to go through for a little fella, as well as worried mom. you held it together, good job!
I feel like an idiot because it took me 10 minutes to figure out what HSM3 was...I got it.
I think you are fancy for making videos and would love to sit in on the lessons. I need some learning going on in my life.
Most importantly, what a precious little family you have. It is so strange to me that you have these little people and this life going on and I hardly ever get to take part. Funny how times change.
Post a Comment