
I am SO in love with David Archuleta! Are you kidding me that there is even a contest anymore? Amazing! Sorry Rhett, but he is 17 and knockin my socks off!! EYE want to squish him, squeeze his head off and dangle him from MY rear view mirror!!! That kid better prepare himself...future ONSLAUGHT of SICKENING FAME is on its way!
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!
Posted by
Mrs. Misses
at
9:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
you are crazy and 16 years old...
if you were talking about clay aiken i would so totally be in agreement with you, because he was the best american idol ever...even though he didn't win.
whatever...
i knew there was a reason i stopped watching that show.
I couldn't agree with you more. I want to smooch his blushing little cheeks.
Yes ma'am!
Oh my gosh. I totally agree and I was laughing so hard when Paula said that.
I haven't watched this season but I have heard about him. I hope he wins!!
Post a Comment