sorry I woke you up in the middle of the night, thanks for talking. You should know that when I got to Orem the only thing that seemed to help Adrian with the pain was the balance ball. Good advice, thanks again for everything. How are things with your guest?
5 comments:
Sleep well
Don't worry, my blog still has ugly teeth pictures, I gotta get something else up!
just put some pics of brenden up...i haven't seen him in a while.
sorry I woke you up in the middle of the night, thanks for talking. You should know that when I got to Orem the only thing that seemed to help Adrian with the pain was the balance ball. Good advice, thanks again for everything.
How are things with your guest?
I know. I have all these things I could say, but I'm so freaking tired.
Post a Comment