Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Nothin' Yet

If you haven't checked out the link to my friend Tiffany's blog, then you ain't seen nothin' yet!  I hear so many things from people saying how they went to the best photographer to get pictures of their kids or family done and I just laugh thinking, 

You haven't seen Tiffany's work yet!!

We went yesterday to do the shoot and it was so much fun.  There were so many great places to shoot with the most unique, shabby-artsy props and she did just a great job with her fabulous camera.  She got the lighting just right and the scenes set up so cute.  Catching them just playing or hanging out were some of the best pictures!  Especially since we didn't have much luck getting Cameron to smile or look in her direction.  He is a stubborn four-year old, but pretty *crazy* adorable (changed that for you, Em).   They both are quite handsome kids. I guess we DID do some pretty good kid growing, as my friend Katharine would say.  Thanks KT and -
THANK YOU TIFFANY!  
You have some mad skills.

Can't wait for our next session.  Maybe Rhett and I will even get in on it.  Well, in about 30 pounds.  


7 comments:

Emily A. Gunderson said...

Allison,
Your boys are freaking cute! I hate the word "freaking," but that is how excited I am about the photos. They are awesome.

{Elyse} said...

Those are some awesome pics!! Your boys look so cute! I may have to go to her next:)

Elisabeth said...

Those pictures are awesome! So cute!

Shannon Abbott said...

I was talking to her the other day about getting some done. She said she was doing yours!I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just jen said...

the pictures are beautiful, and so are the boys. you definitely should get a family picture done...who cares about 30 lbs? you look hot now!

Art Photographs said...

Allison, you are the sweetest. I am so happy with the way they are all turning out. The boys were so much fun to work with and are so dang CUTE, which makes my job that much easier. I'm glad you like them so far, I have so many to choose from.

Thanks again, Tiffany

Carly said...

So I know you posted this forever ago, but I have to know where you went to take these pictures! I want to find some cool vintage-y place for our next family photo and I love the cars and bright backgrounds in your pictures!