Here are just a few things that have come out of this new four-year old's mouth...
"Hey mom," as I was putting my makeup on. "You look aMAzing!"
"Can you get this bat out of my cave?" Yes, referring to the crusty boog in his nose.
As we were driving past the new Draper temple, "The mans made you the temple, mom, so you can go to it." Talk about guilt-trip because I haven't been to the temple in a long time.
And then, Nacho Libre has been one of our favorite movies for a long time, but I never let him watch the wrestling scenes. I always skip past them. I guess I just didn't want him to start mimicking Nacho and jumping on his new little brother and doing the Anaconda Squeeeeeze because he had watched it. Now that he is four, though, he isn't so oblivious to me skipping all the different wrestling matches, so I started letting him watch them. The first day he saw the final scene where Nacho is wrestling Ramses, he was so excited with a huge grin on his face, bouncing on the edge of the bed, watching intently. At one point, Nacho throws Ramses to the ground and Cam yells out, half laughing,
"Whoa!!! That was a good one!!! "
It's not funny unless you hear it come out of a four-year old's mouth.
And finally, one of my favorites - we had a constant, daily dialogue about the new Walmart in Saratoga Springs and how one day they had poured the foundation and another day they had diggers there and another day they were starting to put up a frame. He was always excited to see the progress.
One day, we were driving to my mom's house and passed the Walmart in American Fork that had been finished for quite some time and Cam suddenly got huge eyes and excitedly started pointing saying,
"Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! MOM!! Oh my gosh!!"
He thought they had finished the Walmart and that we were driving past the one in Saratoga Springs. You had to have been there to get the full effect. It was hilarious!
I can't wait to hear more sweet, innocent and HILARIOUS things come out of his mouth. It will, hopefully, make up for the OTHER things that might come out.
He is the cutest.
Sunday, July 6, 2008
Four
Posted by
Mrs. Misses
at
4:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
i can't believe he is four!
and such a funny kid...just like his mommy.
Your so right....he IS the cutest!
okay i just love that pic of cameron with him running. you need to share how you did it! And yes we need to hang out. I don't have your number because avery decided to drop it in the tub and all my numbers are lost now. So if you still have mine CALL ME! and lets go swimming or go play or something!
Post a Comment