
For those of you wondering why I am so thankful for hair powder, I decided to dedicate today's post to it entirely. Bumble and Bumble's Hair Powder is a product that was introduced to me by my hair stylist friend, Kristia. Bumble and Bumble is such an exclusive line that I guess only hair salons know about it.
Until now...
Here is the excerpt on the back of the bottle:
"Powdering is a centuries-old technique that Bumble and Bumble session stylist Laurent Philippon made modern with these magic multi-purpose sprays. Use them to create instant fullness, enhance color, blend roots, add grip (when pinning up) and dry cleanse (correct over-zealous product use or get an extra day or two from a blow-dry)."
I am completely addicted to it now because...
1. It helps my hair to not have that "so clean" feeling where you can't do anything to it. It adds grip and volume like I can't get with any other product.
2. It helps to make my greasy roots look freshly cleaned so I can keep my hairstyle for 1-2 (who am I kidding - 3) days without worrying about having greasy, dirty, roots and looking like I don't shower everyday (which, come on - who does!).
3. It helps to give my hair lift and fullness like I have never been able to have before and it LASTS throughout the day, instead of deflating as soon as I get out the door.
This hair powder is colored so be sure to pick one that will match your hair color. Don't be surprised when you wash it off in the shower because the whole shower floor will be covered in brown water. It washes right off of your hands or your forehead if you accidentally spray it in the wrong place and it seems to have washed right out of clothes, as well.
Basically, you spray it in sections at the root all over and then as soon as it dries, you comb through to disperse it throughout your hair. I usually back-comb all over and then settle it down afterwards and finish it off with a little hairspray.
Get yours today at exclusive salons throughout your state.
Here are a few in Utah for those of you who were wondering.
I got mine at Journey's End Salon. Great place with the NICEST people.
There are 13 salons in the SLC area that sell it and 5 in Utah County.
If you go to bumbleandbumble.com and click on salons and then find a salon, you can enter your address and find the closest to you.
| 252 West Main Street Lehi, UT 84043 801.766.9990 |
| 8.60 miles |
| 741 West 100 North American Fork, UT 84003 801.772.1977 |
| 6.88 miles |
| 890 North 500 West Provo, UT 84604 801.373.4085 |
| 5.44 miles |



6 comments:
i am leaving right now to go and buy some...i endorse anything that will help me not shower.
plus it makes messy hair look cute, right?
i am still convinced you started the whole messy hair fad. or maybe you were just ahead of your time.
Sounds great! I would love some of that!
I am so glad you have such an amazing product in your life, Alley Baiby...
Reading your adept and alive description of your hair-doing process with these wonderful products made me think of those days at your house in Orem--standing behind you in your bathroom as your prepared your hair and face for our adventures. (remember our photo shoot when-- I think-- I did your hair and make-up? LOL. And here's the thing--we never used any substances of any kind--we had all that "fun" on our own. You know?)
It also makes me think that hair is a lot of work...
wanna know what I do?
Shave it. Shave it off...
That's what I do...
Cool, of course I just use my face powder or baby powder to get an extra day of wear out of my hair. I'm cheap like that.
Thanks Alli! I am so glad you blogged about this. I think I might go get some if they have a dark one!
oh how i love thee, bumble and bumble. Alli friend, you have to now become addicted to B&B's extra strength holding spray. Combined they are an unstoppable duo, able to lift weak roots and leap over the limpest of locks.
Trust me on this one.
Post a Comment