Rhett and I were asked to speak in church on Sunday about gratitude. Despite our overwhelming week with his mom moving out and all that came with that, we were able to write our talks by about 1am Sunday morning. Little did we know that two other people were asked to speak about the topic AND there was a rest hymn. I should have warned the bishopric that when I speak, I need the whole meeting to myself. So the first couple went over and then I went over and left Rhett with about 2-3 minutes. He was NOT disappointed in the slightest. It went well. I had a lot of very flattering, kind comments on my talk afterwards.
(I realize that pictures of me are a rare find in my iPhoto and its mainly because I am ALWAYS the one taking the pictures. So here is one by Cameron).
Then, we got home and changed Brenden's diaper and it looked like this...


6 comments:
Oh, that is disgusting. For sure it was something they gave him in nursery. You better stay home next week.
when i saw that poop i immediately thought fruit snacks.
that is what happens whenever i let my kids eat too many fruit snacks. how sick is that...i am too obsessed with poop.
i wonder when we are going to have to speak in church...we are the new people, you know.
Wow, thanks for showing us the contents of that diaper. So gross! My first thought was crayons, since someone else was probably sitting with him at church. My boys have only had colored poop from that. We don't eat a lot of fruit snacks around here.
Awesome that your talks went well, you're always good at that kind of stuff. I'm glad to see a new post from you, I was wondering if everything was okay!
ARE YOU SERIOUS?!!! What is that color? Can that come out of a human being?
Fruity rings or not, this fruit wishes he was there to hear you speak, because he loves it when you talk!
Love you Alley Baiby!
(you and Rhett look GRRRREAT!!)
I HATE giving talks in church, I'd rather die! You would be good though. Fun you saw J. Mraz--I've had the itch to go to a concert with Blake for a long time.
Ya, Lex comes home with crazy poop after nursery. The things they feed them in there. I hate speaking in church, I am opposite and take usually like 2 mins , not the whole meeting. Glad everything went well and cute pic of you and Rhett.
Post a Comment