Sorry to admit, but I watch way too many somewhat trashy reality shows on A&E and TLC and the likes (LA Ink, 10 Years Younger, The Girls Next Door, What Not to Wear, Dr.90210, Big Medicine, etc, etc). I was watching Dr. Rey doing his usual creepy first examination on a breast augmentation patient, and he noted that her one "lovely" breast was bigger than the other because our hearts tend to hang more on the left side and so more blood and nutrients or whatever went to making that breast a little bigger.
....MY left breast IS a little bigger (said slowly, with eyes narrowing and head nodding). Is that something that is common knowledge? A freaky coincidence? The same for everybody? It was such an "aha" moment for me (thanks, Oprah) so now I'm curious....ladies??
Please participate in the survey to the right (yes! I finally came up with a reason to have a survey on my blog!!).
Wednesday, September 5, 2007
Dr.90210
Posted by
Mrs. Misses
at
10:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
i voted...i love some of those shows too. big medicine and girls next door(!!!), it is so trashy i can't keep my eyes from the screen!!
My left one is bigger (and prettier too).
My mom told me when I was young that left ones are usually bigger. I guess my mom knows boobs. She would never use the word boob and breast embarrasses her, so don't tell her that I said this.
I love those shows. I love dr. 90210. I WILL be getting a breast reduction so I watch anything about boobs. I really like miami ink and la ink all those shows are interesting to me. I can't remember if my left breast is bigger or not, depends on which side Lex nursed from, hahaha.
I love almost all of those shows, but I can only watch them when adam isn't home. He says they are so trashy and I shouldn't watch them so he always try change the channel. I just love the drama. and ps, my left is bigger than my right and I DIDN'T know that before. Is it supposed to be common knowledge??
Mine are the same size. Kelly's... I haven't ever noticed one bigger than the other. Very interesting. Dr. Rey was in my ward in LA. Very nice, but still a bit... weird. I can't watch that show, because his wife always seems so miserable with their life - I feel awkward just watching the tension.
Post a Comment