Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Photo Booth











We love Photo Booth at our house (yes, we are MAC lovers) and I even give it as a reward for various things that Cam does that are great (or use it as leverage when he's being naughty). I usually just let him have at it and I take a few minutes to run and hide and do things that I didn't get to do any time during the day (poo in peace by myself or read a magazine)(or both at the same time or whatever). I never really looked at his creations until tonight. Cute stuff!

P.S. Note the honorary family member who makes a creative comic book cameo in one. And I almost want to say that the last one is Cam realizing that he is being naughty and taking pictures when I haven't give him permission.

1 comment:

just jen said...

i hadn't thought to let connor use it as a reward...that's a good idea. i usually let him watch cartoons on you tube.