Did you know you could order pizza online???? We ordered Dominos tonight online! Just put in what we wanted, used an online coupon and paid for it all ONLINE. (Did I mention how it was online?) That was my favorite thing that happened all night. When I went to pick it up, I just told them my name, grabbed the pies and left. BAM! Just like that.....awesome.
Saturday, September 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
that makes me hungry...what do you get on your pizza? if it were just me i would get pepperoni, onion and green pepper, but since i have Colin we stick to pepperoni. he would rather have sausage and black olives(sick) so i guess we both make sacrifices.
mmmm... pizza. Ya, Ben and I have been ordering online for forever. Where have you been? I saw your mom at church on Sunday. She is soo cute.
Post a Comment