.jpg)
That is the question now that my moustache has mysteriously reappeared. What is with that? The whole time I was pregnant, it was seriously totally non-existent. Now that the baby is five months old, the moustache has made its comeback. Not necessarily with the stylish popularity as in Frida Kahlo's time (popularity or just cultural norm, I don't know), but it is back. Too bad I don't have enough money to do some laser hair removal, as a dear friend of ours has done to his beard-line on his neck (don't even get me started). And I wish I had a kindred spirit to roll in the aisles of Smith's in fits of hysterical laughter and embarrassment as I buy another moustache bleaching kit. Thank goodness the kit lasts for a long time and I don't have to buy it that often. This girl needs to pluck, too! (me or ol' Juanita, there - take your pick)
Tuesday, September 18, 2007
To bleach or wax?
Posted by
Mrs. Misses
at
12:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
at first i thought that was a picture of me...i say go for the wax. sally hansen has these wax strips that you warm in your hand and then peel and stick on your hair. it works really well. oh, smith's, the good old days!
also good comment on Katharine's blog...i was crying. i wish i had your way with words.
nair, its all about the nair. It works wonders for me.
Post a Comment