Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Party Time

We found an invitation tucked under the corner of the doormat today. Cameron read the letters on the outside of the envelope C-a-m-e-r-o-n and got very excited. It was an invitation to one of his friend's birthday party on Saturday. We laid down for a nap right after that and I didn't realize what he had done with the invitation until we were all sleeping soundly. I had to get up to put Brenden's binkie back in and there it was as I went to melt back into my pillow...

I guess he didn't want it out of his sight.

2 comments:

just jen said...

connor does the same thing...he sleeps with a large array of items, and sometimes before i go to sleep i have to remove the hard ones so he can have a restful night. such a darling pic of cam.

martha corinna said...

So sweet. Norah gets all excited for birthday parties too. I think she believes that every birthday party is for her.