Thursday, October 4, 2007

Oh, the horror!

Thirty is on its way....tomorrow. It's coming sooner that I had ever hoped or realized. It really snuck up on me and I'm still upset about it. YES, I'm upset. I
I know, I know, it's just an age...at least it's not 50 or 40 or something (those are coming soon, though!) and just be thankful for all of the many things I do have, right?? Well take a look at this.

That's my hair!! From my head!!!!! This is like 1/4 of the hair I lose after every shower! I just can't believe the massive chunks that I find in my comb and in my hand after I finish washing it! Ok, ok, so it might just be the aftermaths of having a baby, but isn't it more dramatic if I just keep blaming things on turning 30?

2 comments:

just jen said...

stop obsessing about turning 30 or i am going to kill you...by the way..happy birthday alley joy!

Lindz said...

The hair falling out is totally normal, no worries. Happy Birthday!!!