Saturday, October 6, 2007

My Favorite

Well, the surprises kept coming today. YES, I am STILL talking about my birthday. I have to. This was awesome....

We were on our way to...

Rhett needed the FM transmitter for his...

so he asked me to get it for him in the center console and found this....


and inside was this......

gorgeous....thoughtful.....unexpected.....so WONDERFUL. I love this guy! He is my FAVORITE!!!!!

4 comments:

Joshua Oram said...

Happy late birthday! (Yes, I completely forgot until I read your blog.) Rhett rocks for planning that little party for you (not to mention jewelry!) Just wait - 30 will be the best year ever. I can't wait for mine next year.

And it's been an hour and I'm still angry over your neighbor and the ludicrous "petition". I can't even... I don't even... wha?

just jen said...

lucky you...

Katie Riggs Hansen said...

Husmans are nice.

martha corinna said...

That is beautiful and thoughtful. Happy late birthday.