BEFORE

AFTER
Cameron was late getting his teeth, so I guess Brenden is just following in his brother's footsteps. He is FINALLY getting his top teeth in!Ok, well, there is finally one of his top teeth breaking through for a total of THREE teeth now.
And he will be one year old in three weeks. Go figure.
(I couldn't help posting this photo that my brother Paul photoshopped...is that a word?)


7 comments:
Lucky you. I am not looking forward to teething time. I would put it off as long as could, if I ad the choice.
I love the pictures! You are lucky both your boy are late teethers.
Tatum is now 13 months old and has only had his two bottom teeth come in. Now the top 4 are coming in at once...its a lot of fun!
Wow who knew I had such a talented neighbor. I love looking at your blog and we do NEED to get together and talk shop. You need to teach me some stuff girl!
connor had all his teeth by age 1.
logan just got his last 4 molars at age 2.
what does all this mean?
i don't know.
Lex already has 6 teeth ans is teething again. His molar teeth are coming in. I have no idea if that is soon or not. I can't believe he will be 1. He is so handsome. I like the way he looks with teeth. It is nice.
You and photoshop go hand in hand! You crack me up Allison!
Post a Comment