We started today by having breakfast at Sugar and Ice. I'm not ashamed to tell you that I had coconut macaroon ice cream and apple pie for breakfast. I was on vacation. It was Vegas and it was fabulous.
If you saw my other post, "Hot and Crispy," you will know that we went to the Las Vegas Motor Speedway and got to ride in an Indy car going up to 180mph. Here are some other pics from that day. It was awesome!
Afterwards, we came back to the Wynn and walked to the end of the Esplanade, out the doors and across the street to the Fashion Show Mall.
Puma, Quicksilver, Aberchrombie (Elyse!), Sketchers, Macy's, Painted with Oil and Beachworks were just some of the stores we checked out. We also stopped at Tickets 4 Tonight to see if we could get discount tickets to THE BODY, but it was at a whole other part of town, we would have to go right away and, to be honest, the whole idea of a museum full of cadavers kinda creeped me out.
Afterwards, we went to the Wynn pool area and checked it out. Rhett didn't feel like swimming and I conveniently "forgot" my swimsuit. In perfect Wynn fashion, it was fabulous!
They have five pools connected by waterways. The Cabanas on the sides are for special guests (with lots of money). They can reserve them and bring their friends, have food and drinks brought to their area and even relax in their luxurious Cabana with spa treatments (massages, etc). I was seriously blown away at the landscaping, the shrubbery, the fabrics and the crystal blue water. For a second, I almost wished I had brought my suit. Just for a second. The huge Cabana at the end of all the pools has all kinds of tables to play at and cleverly shields my favorite area...
(Not surprisingly, it was also Rhett's)
Later that night, we went to Spamalot. It was hilarious and just like the Monty Python Holy Grail movie.


We were nerdily taking so many pictures after the show, that almost everyone was gone and the cast started coming out. And then there was John O'Hurley who played King Aurthur!
Always look on the bright side of life!
Saturday, March 15, 2008
Saturday March 8, 2008 Las Vegas Motor Speedway
Posted by
Mrs. Misses
at
11:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Wasn't that dude Elaine's weird boss on Seinfeld? Woohoo!
i want apple pie for breakfast...not to mention coconut macaroon ice cream...how yummy was that???
i am very jealous of your celebrity sighting, i am still waiting for mine!
Yeah! What a fun vacation. Although, at some point I'm going to feel like you're rubbing it in!
I am so glad you saw Spamalot! It is the most fun I have had in a theatre in years. I don't know that I had ever truly been compelled to stand up, clap in unison and sing at the end of a show but that one did it for me.
AND you must put on your bathing suit, there is no time for body regret, life is too short and Vegas too hot.
Fun trip to Vegas! Did you go for Rhett's work. Jealous!
Post a Comment