It might have well been an apartment. It was big enough and FABULOUS enough to be! The phenomenal Wynn hotel will now be my only reason for ever going to Vegas again.
(Yes that is a tv in the wall!! In the BATHROOM!!)
And if you took any of the toiletries from their original spots, another one showed up the next day, fresh and new.
I won't even tell you how many lemongrass citrus lotions, shoe polish kits and dental rinses I accumulated.
(Sorry but there will be MANY more pictures to come...remember this is my "journal" so feel free to skip ahead and not read the travelogue).
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Our Five-day Apartment
Posted by
Mrs. Misses
at
10:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
i want to get away from it all...
i am in need of a good vacation.
away from my kids!
k, I have never even stayed there but I have been obsessed with the Wynn ever since it was built. Fabulous!
It is so nice, isn't it? So fancy.
Post a Comment