

This is where I have been finding Brenden most days....up at the tv (NOTICE HOW HUGE AND UNNECESSARY IT IS - Rhett's Christmas present), next the toy bin, standing under the bar stools, upright at the toilet, scaling the couches, vicariously hanging from the step stool....he always starts on the floor but will not put up with that and ends up shakily, yet determinedly dragging his limp body to a standing position. Isn't this a little early to be getting so tenacious about standing? Next thing you know he will be trying to walk and I'll be on constant concussion duty. It's all uphill (or downhill) from here....
Friday, December 21, 2007
In Training
Posted by
Mrs. Misses
at
8:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
yes, it is so much fun. I feel like I want to just leave lex in his crib so he won't be getting into things. He has started climbing on top of things. Oh yes he has fallen and bonked his head too many times to count.
I say it's all DOWNHILL from then on. They always have a bruise SOMEWHERE on their body and they are just crazy! You worry that someone may think you abuse your kid...especially grandparents, they seem to forget that things like that happen to kids!!!
so cute! What a big boy!
That is a BIG TV!
I love the pictures! I love when the start to understand that they are mobile, you can see the confidence and self esteem almost bursting.
I must say that although unnecessary, I am in love with my big tv and if it keeps the peace a little in the house, it is worth every HD inch.
Post a Comment