
Don't tell my parents, but I picked the very last minute on Christmas Eve to take pictures of the boys to fill the Christmas frames that I had bought for them and Rhett's mom. Despite the rush of it all, Kiddie Kandids did a great job and these pictures turned out so adorable, no debate about it. I don't know what it is about the last minute, but I seem to do my best work when stress and a ticking clock are involved. I thought about doing it weeks before, but why? There's no stress, chaos and irresponsible adrenaline pumping through my veins then. 

Monday, December 31, 2007
Procrastination
Posted by
Mrs. Misses
at
10:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Cute pic's. I have been meaning to get mine done for a month now and still I am procrastinating. Help, please.
when you say last minute, do you mean that you were the last session before they closed the mall that night? because that would be awesome!
Love the pictures. Your boys are adorable. It makes me want to have a little friend for Easton.
Very nice pics. Very... enchanting, really.
It's a good movie.
The pictures are so cute! They turned out great!
Post a Comment