Maybe its because I have four brothers and no sisters who played princesses with me,
Or because I have only felt like a princess a few times in my life,

Or because, in the end, I have been with too many frogs, and not many princes,






OR maybe it was Rhett thinking that I didn't see him rolling his eyes, pretending to fall asleep and snore loudly for all to hear throughout the movie,
But for whatever reason, and despite Giselle's FABULOUS wedding gown, I was not so enchanted by Enchanted.
There were some cute parts, and McDreamy is ALWAYS dreamy, but the overall movie? Eh...
Sorry Jenni and Josh. I really tried!
Sunday, December 30, 2007
Not so Enchanted
Posted by
Mrs. Misses
at
11:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
i am so disappointed that you did not love it...i am blaming it on rhett!
forgot to say...i love all the pictures of the "frogs". who is the one with you with all the roses? he looks 40!
I love this post, especially with the guys, blotted out. hahaha.
We can't be friends anymore. I agree with Jen and blame it on Rhett. Sometimes I don't enjoy a movie I normally would have liked, just because I know Kelly is hating it. And the four brothers excuse doesn't work, because I also grew up with four bros and no sisters. Meh! Whatever, go watch "Grease 2" again then...
Amy Adams better get nominated...
I think you're just partial to redheads, Josh. And you love anything princess and fabulously pouffy and sparkly, Jen.
Amy Adams was adorable and the music was great, its just I didn't like the fat weasel guy and his character development and Susan Sarandon didn't do it for me. I think she was trying too hard. She had great boobs, but I kept picturing her in Stepmom, one of my fav movies, as an ailing, emotionally broken mother, not a fairy tale wicked stepmother. It didn't feel as effortless as I would have more enjoyed. Everything else was really cute and creative. Don't get me wrong, I really liked it, I just didn't LOOOOVE it like you and Jen did and am not gushing over it. And thank you, I WILL go watch Grease 2, if I had it on DVD...or maybe HSM2...
But--truly, Allison, maybe if you lived in NYC the apartment cleaning musical number with rats, pigeons and cockroaches would have made you laugh more-because THAT IS funny...
(I do agree with you though, Susan didn't really do it for me...)
Allison,
I am so trying to figure out who each of the guys are in the pictures! I think I've got most of them.
Too funny!
STOP THIS MADNESS! Amy Adams is my very favorite actress (please see Junebug) and I cannot say enough about the long awaited return of the ridiculous movie musical. Keep trying and we will go see it it with girls only.
Post a Comment