I just have to quickly update you on Cameron's favorite number. We were downstairs in the basement and he found his play stethescope. I was busy looking through some school files. All of a sudden, I feel a little hand on my bum and Cameron is holding the stethescope to my butt with the ear pieces in his ears and says, "Momma, take a deep breath." So I do. "Again." He remembers how we played this before. "What's the diagnosis Doctor?" I ask. "Forty-five," he says. A while later, he was pretending to be a cashier with the play cash register. He said I needed to buy a book, so I pretended to be an interested customer and asked, "How much for this book, sir?" "Forty-five," he says. Not forty-five cents or forty-five dollars, just forty-five. Of course, he also wanted to have forty-five more minutes on the computer and read forty-five books before he went to bed. Gotta love that kid.
Thursday, August 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I'm loving all the things that come out of my children's mouth. I'm not sure I knew how fun it was going to be to be a mom back when I was 18 and the oldest of 8 kids and sooo not wanting to date returned missionaries b/c they probably wanted to get married and have kids.
Post a Comment