
Does it really matter that you cross the solid line in the car pool lane? Why do you have to wait until it is dashed to leave the lane? I almost missed my exit because I was WAITING for the line to be dashed! I mean, seriously, what are they thinking? Is it a safety thing? Do they just want to control us and are really laughing at the donut shop when they think about people like me waiting and waiting and almost missing their exit because the solid line isn't dashed yet?? I just don't get it...
PS Do I really feel like I have to find a picture for everything I blog? Yes, it makes it more interesting to read!
Thursday, August 30, 2007
Solid or dashed..
Posted by
Mrs. Misses
at
10:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I totally agree and I cross into the carpool lane illegally almost every single time!
My husband Brad has issues with this. But he has a lot of issues, such as, the speed limit in the carpool lane. He thinks everyone in the carpool lane should drive as fast as possible. I always tell him, "just because it's all the way to the left doesn't mean you can go as fast as you want!, It's not he freaking autobahn!"
I love the pics for the blog! I'm like Jen I am illegal. Hopefully, no cop is watching. I try to go as fast as possible when I am in it too. I think the slowest people get in the car pool lane.
Post a Comment