

Rhett won a new Blackjack at a work party and it became my new phone. I marked all my pictures to bluetooth them (it's all the rage) to my new phone and instead ended up deleting every single adorable picture I had taken of the kids with my phone. I was so angry and desperate to get them back, I tried everything. But they're lost in space. Gone. Not that the quality was good on any of the photos or that I would ever have printed them and framed them but they were pictures I took of Brenden and Cam when I didn't have a second to spare to get a real camera. You know, those shots that are candid and adorable and one in a million and now they're all gone. Some are better than others, but here is what I'm talking about....the first picture is one we took of Cam at Charlotte Russe in the mall, one of my favorite stores, BTW. I went to go buy a pair of earrings and was focused on which pair to get and suddenly Cam appeared in all his fabulousness. Hilarious! Then, Cam was reading a story to Brenden and Brenden was actually listening and looking at the book and there was no camera in sight. So, I used my phone. It's horrible resolution, but it captured a cute moment that I wouldn't have otherwise. Dang, they look pretty good here, though...
Wednesday, August 1, 2007
Lost in Space
Posted by
Mrs. Misses
at
10:40 PM
Labels: camera, charlotte russe, phone, photos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment