Cause I'm not. Our last Sunday School class that we attended before being whisked away into Primary was about doing something for our spouse to show that we were interested in what they were interested in (see their blog here). I wanted to bond with Rhett in a way that I had never bonded before....
So I joined his league. He has been doing it for a few years now and I knew he would be thrilled to have me join in, instead of mocking, sulking and bad-mouthing the sport that takes him away from me on Sunday, Monday and Thursday evenings (DAYS even).
The draft yesterday was really fun and exciting, although I had no idea what I really was doing. And I have to basically watch every football game from now until playoffs. I tried to pick the good-looking players so that my tv watching time would be a little more enjoyable. Yes, that was what I mostly based my picks on. AND the stats! I looked at numbers and fumbles and byes and team colors...and hairstyles...and number of chiseled features...they have to be somewhat coordinated in their outfits and looks...and there has to be an equal number of ethnic representation....
...i am not going to win, am i?
Friday, August 29, 2008
Are you ready for some football?
Posted by
Mrs. Misses
at
11:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
maybe you will win...you never know!
you are very nice to do something like this, i would never do anything like this. i HATE football.
Post a Comment