Rhett is coming close to the end of the month and it is down to just a few more customers to get him his bonus. Driving home from daycare the other day, I mentioned to Cam that we needed to say a prayer for him so that Heavenly Father would send customers. He insisted on saying the prayer....
Among other things he said,
"Please bless Jesus, that she will send the customers."
I never mentioned Jesus, but I guess Cam figured that SHE would be the best one to bless in this situation. He'll get it one of these days.
Friday, August 29, 2008
Pray for Daddo
Posted by
Mrs. Misses
at
10:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
we went to chucky cheese last night and logan asked if he could see "Jesus". it took me a while to figure out he was saying "cheeses".
Aww, Cam is pretty much adorable.
aw... that's so dang cute.
Post a Comment